Thursday, August 2, 2012

Allison Harper your quilt is done!

It has been two years since she started it, but it is now quilted!!!  Yeah....I have the binding made and will get it sewn on this week.  Allison, nice work!!

The panto swirls were *challenging* to say the least.  After doing it for a few hours, I determined that from the front, my right arm does 90% of the work and my left just hangs around.  Maybe if my left kicked in a bit I could have better swirls.  I did get used to looking at the display screen so I guess that is a plus.



Anyhow, I'm working on my Granny Squares...squaring up a bunch.  I think I'm over 70 finished now...I'll let you know tomorrow!!  Happy quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Your swirls look fantastic in the picture! Just don't look at them next to the panto and it will be fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so productive!

    So did it end up being easier to tell when you're bobbin ran out? I would still think it'd be hard to see since you have to concentrate on the screen...

    I love the swirls too. I use the orange quilt all the time now.. it's starting to break in! I need to go take pictures of that this weekend....

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!