Thursday, July 5, 2012

Charity Quilt--quilted!

I made this quilt with the leftovers from my Mom's quilt.  I did the disappearing 9-patch and it went together very quickly.  The quilting is a panto called Plumage...lots of fat feathers!  It will be paired with a table runner in matching fabric for the Mesquite Club auction in November....



It is about 66" square, if I recall.  Another finish...yeah!  I also finished the first gift for the Secret Quilter swap....we are going on a retreat in August and we switched names and I need to make a few gifts for my secret person.  I have some great plans, let's see what actually happens.  I can't post about it, though, because my person might read my blog and then it wouldn't be a secret anymore!! 

But I'll post all of them after the retreat... ;-)

3 comments:

  1. That DNP looks gorgeous. I love the how the brown adds some drama to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty!! I love the colors you chose, and that quilting pattern is just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilting! Look how productive you are!!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!