Friday, February 25, 2011

Modern Quilt Guild meeting....

We met at Quiltique on Thursday night and had a mug rug swap!  Look at what I got to take home...This quilter is big into brights and scrappy quilts...just wonderful and full of life!!


A *very* bright mug rug made of finished 1/2" squares!  Awesome...We also did a little sew-in making wonky blocks from a Central Park layer cake.  I'm planning on making them into a quilt to raffle for my school in April....I guess I had better get on it, huh?  The guild meeting was fun--I got to see a few finished (inspiring) quilts and hang out with some very nice ladies.  I'm looking forward to this...something different
;-D

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time and so enjoyed visiting with you, and everyone. I am also really looking forward to learning from this group of modern quilters.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!